Lake Houston Area
Located in the northeast quadrant of the Houston metropolitan area, the Lake Houston Area includes Humble, Kingwood, Atascocita, Fall Creek, Summerwood, and portions of Spring, all of which are experiencing robust population and economic growth.
The Lake Houston Area is strategically situated at the crossroads between major transportation corridors (US 59 & Beltway 8), Bush Airport, and the Port of Houston.
Demographic information on the entire Lake Houston Area and the individual communities of Humble, Kingwood, Atascocita, Fall Creek, Summerwood, can be accessed.
Site Info – There are many commercial and industrial site options available in the Lake Houston Area depending on your needs and requirements. A number of existing facilities are available at very competitive rates.
LHA – Strategically Situated
Top 12 reasons for locating in LHA
- Strategically located within the Houston Metro Area and home to top master-planned communities Kingwood, Atascocita, Humble, Eagle Springs, Summerwood and Fall Creek
- Great access to air, ground, and sea
- 10 Minutes from Bush Airport (IAH)
- 20 minutes north of the Port of Houston
- Unmatched access to major interstate corridors (Beltway 8, US Hwy-59/I-69, I-45, I-10)
- The premier location in the Houston Area for live, work and play lifestyle
- Access to skilled and educated workforce
- Mild year round climate particularly suited for outdoor and active lifestyles
- Top ranked and award winning healthcare in every level of care from hospitals to specialty boutique clinics
- State and Nationally recognized K-12 school districts and higher education opportunities
- High quality of life with a wide array of housing choices with 13,000 new residential units planned or under construction as of 5/2015
- High growth area with projected 15% household and population growth from 2015 to 2019
- Excellent opportunity for site selectors seeking commercial and industrial development projects