Lake Houston Area
Located in the northeast quadrant of the Houston metropolitan area, the Lake Houston Area includes Humble, Kingwood, Atascocita, Fall Creek, Summerwood, and portions of Spring, all of which are experiencing robust population and economic growth.
The Lake Houston Area is strategically situated at the crossroads between major transportation corridors (US 59 & Beltway 8), George Bush Intercontinental Airport, and the Houston Ship Channel.
Demographic information on the entire Lake Houston Area and the individual communities of Humble, Kingwood, Atascocita, Fall Creek, Summerwood, and portions of Spring can be accessed.
Site Info – There are many site options available in the Lake Houston Area depending on your needs and requirements. A number of existing facilities are available at very competitive rates.
Lake Houston Area – Where Business Matters
Top 12 reasons for locating in the LHA
- Strategically located within the Houston Metro Area, within Northeast Houston sub-region containing top communities like Kingwood, Atascocita, Humble, Eagle Springs, Summerwood and Fall Creek
- 10 Minutes from George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
- Excellent access to major transportation corridors (Beltway 8 and US 59)
- Convenient access to the Port of Houston
- Connectivity to multimodal transportation (ground, air, water, rail)
- Highly skilled and educated workforce
- Mild year round climate particularly suited for outdoor and active lifestyles
- Easy access to a number of quality hostpital and specialty healthcare locally and regionally
- State and Nationally recognized K-12 schools and higher education opportunities
- High quality of life with a wide array of housing choices
- High growth area with a 3.96% compound growth rate between 2000 and 2010
- Excellent opportunity for site selectors seeking commercial and industrial development projects